Re: professionalism and wysiwyg

by "Michelle L. Kinsey-Clinton" <mkinsey(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Oct 1998 17:46:31 -0400
 To:  <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:03 PM 10/9/98 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

>"Cranky blind people"?  Oy.
>
>If that's what you think this is all about, then it seems to me you
>are reacting with an incorrect and very bigotted view about what
>web accessibility really means.

It seems, Kynn, you're the stripe of good liberal who thinks that anything
that isn't *nice* is some sort of hate crime.

No wonder you're an adherent of the ADA. Me, I'll take sense over political
correctness any time.

nasty, mean old me,

Michelle L. Kinsey-Clinton

"After a reading of the Starr report I am impressed by the salacious and
voyeuristic nature of your work.... I congratulate you for having opened
the doors of libraries and schools to pornographic literature. Those of
us at Hustler need your assistance in extending the parameters of
pornography to a wide community of adults. You have opened a new era in
promoting explicit sexual materials."
    -- Larry Flynt, in a letter to Ken Starr, offering the Independent
       Counsel a job with Hustler Magazine as 'Pornography Adviser' .