Re: New Topic WYSIWYG

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Sat, 05 Dec 1998 23:34:55 -0800
 To:  Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>
 Cc:  hwg-theory <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:20 p.m. 12/05/98 -0800, Luke Opperman wrote:
>First, I was anti-editor all the way. [...]
>Then I used Dreamweaver. Here was an interesting gap in my
>reasoning. After fiddling with the preferences, I could
>see the HTML as I edited in the WYSIWYG part, I could
>write in HTML if I wanted, and I could not tell the
>difference.

This is the second time Dreamweaver's come up in this
thread -- how good is it on producing valid, and more
importantly (for me at least) accessible HTML code?
(Accessible as defined by the W3C's Web Accessibility
Initiative -- http://www.w3.org/WAI/ )

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California