Re: Browser Fonts/CSS

by "Kate Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:24:55 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with Andrew.  I used to sell Compugraphic systems and, therefore,
had to know their capabilities and applications in depth.  Those old systems
were mighty fine typographic tools.  Unfortunately, the public doesn't
appreciate or demand that quality any longer.  Its too bad.  It really was a
higher plane, and the code made far more sense than some of the stuff that
HTML requires.
Kate Pollara