Re: Tables (Again)

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:10:59 -0500
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I do my banking over the internet - my bank has this message on their
website

"For Netscape users:
Royal Bank does not currently support Netscape 6.x browsers.
Please do not upgrade your browser at this time. "

I don't think Netscape will be going anywhere with this one, it's probably
best to stay away from it.

howardm