Re: create a webpage that will not be found

by "Larry Dozier" <mr_griz(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:01:05 PDT
 To:  Pray(at)netnitco.net,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Heather,

One sure-fire way to ensure that your site is never found is to hire me to
promote it for you. I can provide you with excellent references from several
other clients whose sites have never been found. Over the years, I've built
up quite a reputation for building web sites that the search engines
completely ignore!

Alternatively, you could use the following meta tag:

Larry Dozier
http://all-hosts.com