Re: top row problem

 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:23:38 -0500
 To:  "Roadrunner" <glandry1(at)maine.rr.com>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
WIN 98 MSIE 5.somethin

I don't see the space.

However . . . (I'll bet you knew that was coming) . . .

You might want to consider:

1) A DTD (don't read this list much, do we? :-))
2) Taking all that extra space out of those tables. MY Goodness. Tighten
that sucker up!

Seriously, NN is much pickier about it than MSIE is, but even though it is
allowed according to the bible . . . I mean the standards, space between
the TD cells is something to be avoided.

HTH,
Fuzzy
(expecting a gold star for that one from the List Mom :-))