Re: shopping cart

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:28:53 -0500
 To:  Barbara Money <bmoney(at)brainiac.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Barbara,

I've been doing this for a while, and one day what Bryan wrote will all
make sense. I'm not a programmer either, but lately, php/MySQL is looking
good -- just wait! See what you have to look forward to?

In the meantime, check out http://www.mals-e.com/ -- it's a
bring-your-own-merchant-account shopping cart service. Secure server, some
reasonable customization, decent phorums (sic) and it will help you get
your feet wet here. Plus it's free -- only cost will be a few hairs and
some hours of frustration.

Then, when you discover what you *could* be doing -- well, the HWG lists
have been great at helping me with that stuff too. Thanks to them, I know
what Bryan's talking about!

:)