Re: Books or magazines

by "Judith C. Kallos" <webmaster(at)theistudio.com>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Feb 2001 16:48:45 -0600
 To:  Marcia <marciaanddarin(at)yahoo.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:22 PM 02/08/2001 -0800, Marcia wrote:
>Hi
>
>I am new to web design as well as this group. I am
>looking for some good books or magazines on web
>design?  Any suggestions??  Thanks in advance

Check out my http://www.technochallenged.com site.  There are all kinds of
tools that I have juried and reviewed before putting them on the site that
various folks on the lists have found useful.   The products/books/guides
listed are targeted at those just getting into development or starting a
business online.

HTH!  ;-)
/j

Do-It-Yourself Headquarters!