Re: Similar sites

by Audrey Murray <Audrey(at)JGSullivan.com>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:20:50 -0500
 To:  Dale Worley <dale(at)hiwaay.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dale,
I know our company used to tell clients that frames should be avoided
if people would be printing out the pages. Some browsers aren't very
good when printing frames-based pages and the only page which will
print is the 'active' one. Other than that, I think they're
relatively safe, if done correctly.
Audrey