Re: designing for IE and NS

by Mike Schienle <mgs(at)ivsoftware.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 14:07:32 -0700
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 2:24 PM -0400 5/24/00, Bernie Mooney wrote:
>At 12:14 PM 5/24/2000, Wolfgang G. Wettach wrote:
>
>We've tried that and we even went to outside sources and we just
>couldn't get it to work in NS. And NS 3.0 is awful with javascript

I hate to continue this, since it's on the wrong list ...

<FORM>
     <INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE="Previous Page" onClick="history.back()">
</FORM>

Am I missing something, or are you after a completely different technique?

Others are handling the color issue far better than I can address.
--

Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs(at)ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing