Re: Need a critique of new business site

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:38:38 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Linda Shumaker" <lshum(at)localline.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Linda
MSIE 5.0  800X600 Todays Connection 33k 14" Monitor
On the 14" monitor it just makes it
Why is your domain name and your company name different ???
On your home page you have a link to jireh-scope page which is the same page
if you are going to use this as a link to your home page why not carry it on
all pages "re: example page"   I agree it is not very customer friendly. You
should have links on all pages and be consistent.
On your home page the word weather is spelt correct but it is the wrong
meaning.
I feel more like I came to a home page not a commercial site.
"nice graphics"
good luck
robert1
www.galaxy2k.com