Re: Please Critique - JCHS

by "=?iso-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?=" <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:10:27 +0300
 To:  "Patty Frazer" <pfrazer(at)webintellects.net>,
"HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Patty,

Browser    : NN 4.61 [en]
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Browser    : IE5
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Line Speed : 28.8
Platform   : Windows 98
Screen size: 17 inch
Resolution : 1024X768
Color depth: High color (16 bit)

I must say that the site has been done nicely. It has a simple layout, but
still it looks good. Nice job.

The ALT tags should be a bit more descriptive. Otherwise the blind readers
don't understand what the picture is about.

The ALT text of clear.gif should be specified like this ALT="" ... this way
the browsers of visually disabled just skip it. The text spacer could be
annoying.

As far as I noticed everything else was OK. Keep up the good work.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Need a reliable Web host with great support?