Re: http://yula.tomsk.ru

by "Antonio Roji" <aroh99(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 01 Feb 1999 01:56:32 PST
 To:  jvp(at)stack.ru,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Hello listees,
>
>I'm new to this, but I would highly appreciate any critique of this
>site.
>
>Thank you all in advance,
>
>Julia Podaniova

-----------------------------

Hello Julia:

Well I'm a rookie creating web sites so I will only critique your style
but not your HTML OK?

Well first it takes me something like a minute to download your first
page, I don't know if this is important but if you add that minute to
the one I have to wait to se the rusian version (well I think it was
rusian) it toke me two minutes to download your page. It has a lot of
images in it and many people has disable the images of it browsers so
they will have problems in starting navigating in your site, plus u
don't use alt tags in your images.

Now, I really like your site it looks great; I love the grenn ribbon at
the left of your pages, it looks incredible (maybe I will use this idea
=0)).

One more thing I have my resolution at 1024 x 768 (I think that are the
numbers I can never remember them) and your letters are to small, I'm 22
years old with great eyes and I have problems reading your text. I know
that many people use 800 x 600 resolution in his computer but there are
people like me that do not and your page was made thinking only in those
guys, and fixin that problems is very easy, just make your letters a
little bigger.

Well this is all I can say. I hope this helps you.

See you, have luck with your busines.

See u.

Antonio R.