Re: Site for Review

by Chris Taverna <tchris(at)netsync.net>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Dec 1997 17:41:16 -0500
 To:  Sandeep Khade <sandeep(at)business-india.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:19 PM 12/9/96 +0530, Sandeep Khade wrote:
<snip>
>The address is:
>http://www.business-india.com/mystic
<snip>
>And please mention the regular things in your response like:
>1. Your OS
Windows 95

>2. Browser & its version
Netscape Navigator 3

>3. Screen resolution
800X600 24-bit color

>4. Download time
Very quick on a 33.6 connection

>5. Overall appeal
OK

>6. Any other
I didn't feel it was necessary for the second browser window to open up. I
usually leave sites that do stuff like that. It would be nice to have an
URL for each of the entries in your portfolio. Some examples of the work
you have done will let the customer decide if they want to go with you. I
understand that as a new company you might not have that yet, it is just a
suggestion for the future. I liked the way your page looked; color scheme,
layout and design.

Good luck!