Re: critique

by Kersti <kersti(at)elysian.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Jan 1998 12:05:49 +1100
 To:  Georgia Gibbs <ggibbs(at)nbn.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:58 4/01/98 -0800, Georgia Gibbs wrote:
>Please critique the following site.  It is an online portfolio for a
>photographer to use as a way to show work to prospective clients before
>sending a physical portfolio out.  Thank you for your help.  Georgia Gibbs
>
>http://www.nbn.com/~ggibbs/maeder/index.html

I am using Netscape Nav 4 at 800x600, with 32bit colours:

- The frames/no frames choice at the start is small and hard to read. Make
the font a little larger.
- The green down the left nav side is a bit muddy, perhaps a brighter one?
- I like the bio with all the photos - this is good, it shows examples
without being in-your-face
- didn't want to look at the gallery - takes too long.
- perhaps with the gallery you could section it off into areas that I may
be interested in, such as wedding photography, product photography etc

- do you do weddings? or do you just do catalog shoots? This is not clear.

Wishing you all the best,

Kersti Anear