Re: ok im nervous but...

by just us <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 06 Jan 1998 19:20:14 -0500
 To:  Kersti <kersti(at)elysian.com.au>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:09 AM 1/7/98 +1100, you wrote:
>>Wait a second, what exactly do you mean there wasnt much to look at?  Does
>>this mean it didnt load properly for you or do you just mean that its a
>>small site?
>
>I tried a relaod just after I sent the first mail and it appears to have
>not loaded properly at first. I am on the other sideof the world... Some
>great art there. Is any of it catorgarised into folios?

Oh one thing I should've mentioned before: because this is basically an
experiment for me in the world of html, I am "hosting" it on the space
granted me by my ISP.  That means I have exactly 1(one)MB to use, which is
not a whole lot as I'm sure you know!  If I had more room then I would get
a more ellaborate site up with catagorised folios and a more extensive
collection of her art.  Anyhow please keep that in mind as you critique!  I
have about 200kb left I believe...

thanks for the comments so far, keep em coming!

enigma.