Re: Curved and Arched Text

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:38:15 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Starr Wolf <starrwolf(at)starrwolf.com>,
hwg-graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Starr-

This is possible with PSP4, by manually rotating each
letter and repositioning.

Just about any vector image program will make this
incredibly easy. Attach text to curves, circles, any path.
I use fireworks, I love fireworks, I would suggest
Fireworks to anyone in this business. :)

Have fun,

Luke

===

                - ( luke opperman ) -
     Spigot Graphics, Cohesive Design for the Web
          - ( http://spigot.hypermart.net/ ) -

-- ..some tiny cows, two brushstrokes each,
       but confidently cows.. - 'Poem' by Elizabeth Bishop

---Starr Wolf <starrwolf(at)starrwolf.com> wrote:

> Morning:
>
> Can some one tell me how to create arched and circular
text? In other words,
> I have created a graphic using PSP4 and now need to
insert text onto it in a
> circle in places, and an arch in others. I can't seem to
figure it out using
> PSP4, and I haven't seen any PSP4 tutorials on the
subject.

> If I can't do it with PSP4, I'm open to software
recommendations that I can