RE: Transparencies in ImageReady

by "Eric J Hoffman" <ehoffman(at)minn.net>

 Date:  Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:09:20 -0600
 To:  "Chris Hawkins" <chris(at)molly.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Is this an image already created somewhere else?  Then click and hold on the
eraser button, and out pops two choices....Select the secong "magic eraser".
Click on a color and she will disappear.  NOw, I think you need select
Transparency on the output style area, and of course it must be optimized as
a GIF.

Other questions, please let me know.  I am a big fan of IR since the
purchase a month ago.  Please respond to this home address, as I (lucky
me)have jury duty for two weeks and won't be answering emails at work unless
directly business related!  Thanks!

Eric J Hoffman
Director of Internet Initiatives
Meagher & Geer, PLLP