Re: Progressive JPEG support (was Image Styler)

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:11:53 -0400
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You may not notice the effect if the image file size is small and/or
you have a fast connection. Also, after the initial image download,
the file is stored in your browser's cache. If you return to that
page, the image loads from cache, and you won't see the effect.

I've uploaded some demo pages which demonstrate the jpeg and gif alternatives:

	http://www.oceansong.com/demo

--Jeff