Re: Feedback on left right scrolling

by "Linda Goin" <info(at)goinhome.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:12:25 -0700
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kehvan - thanks for that information and for the download. I'm glad I've had
just simple sites to deal with personally, since most of my work is research
for content development. We can only imagine what boundaries would be broken
if all browsers showed the same thing. But that's spitting in the wind. I'm
sure of it.

Linda