Re: ADODB Connection Question

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:24:34 +0200
 To:  "Veronica Labarca" <vlabarca(at)uclink4.berkeley.edu>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Our asp guy just did an adodb conn string for us at
http://www.artsource.co.za

I think a search from the main page should result in a resp.asp page which
will give you the dbConn and driver string

Let me know if this works

Andy

P.S. - I think our programmer lifted the string from either myAsp.com or
twoguysfromrola