Re: .pdf file on my site now

by "April" <april(at)farstrider.org>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:13:15 -0500
 To:  "Cindy Stanley,
SSS WebWorks" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>,
<MVHOG(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I dont' know if this was answered, but everyone keeps asaking.

You need Adobe Acrobat  (Reader is not enough).  Then, you can either try
opening the file you want to convert inside Acrobat, or you can go to
"print" inside the application appropriate to the file (like Word) and do
"print to acrobat" or something like that (I don't remember what exactly
it's called, but it's not your printer, you should be able to figure it
out).

In general, opening it in acrobat or even creating it in acrobat, is better.