Re: what's a search engine? was: no-margin settings and validation

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 May 2002 10:28:37 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I know for a fact that my site is NOT listed in yahoo's directory
because it is a commercial site and I REFUSE to pay for a listing, yet when
I did a search from their main page, my site showed up in the results. This
came directly from google, where my site IS listed.

Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com