Re: Shopping carts questions

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:24:44 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you're looking for a fully customizable shopping cart solution, I have to
push my fav, WebDNA aka Webcatalog from Smith Micro combined with
Authorize.net processing services.

http://www.smithmicro.com/

You can download the demo which is fully functional on a single user license
to develop locally and then publish to a webDNA enabled host's server.  For
that hosting, I'd have to recommend http://www.webuilders.com

If you need a developer, I'd have to recommend myself  :-)

GK

> >Alternatively, try CCNow.  They handle the credit card processing and
host
> >the shopping cart portions of your website while charging a fee per
> >transaction.  That has worked well for smaller businesses that may have
many
> >products but no history to get the merchant services set up through the
> >bank.
> >
> >Teajai Kimsey
> >Budget Website Design
> >http://www.budgetwebsitedesign.com
>
> Hello,
>
> Your post sounded very interesting so I looked at CCNow's demo and store
> gallery.
>
> It seems that CCNow doesn't let you brand your checkout (specifically,
YOUR