Re: Printout of CSS pages

by Blue Tapp <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:57:58 -0500
 To:  Mike Henden <mike.henden(at)xtra.co.nz>,
HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I JUST learned this in my CSS class last week.  The style properties following your media="screen" are designating how the page should look only on your monitor.  Any default properties should print the same but designated styles would probably be unpredictable.  I believe that if you are going to use the media="screen" command for NN, then you will have to include a second set of style commands specifically for the printout in which you use media="print".   Hope this makes sense.  And bear in mind that I'm very new at CSS.

HTH,
Blue

www.bluesarthouse.com