Re: More NN6 Problems

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:28:24 +0000
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Happened to me also!  Had to de-install ALL my previous versions! :(  So,
>back IE>

Same here, on a Mac. Made NN6 my default browser for a while, then
tried to switch back to IE but NN wouldn't let go.  Uninstalled all
Netscapes, ran IE Repair and reinstalled Netscapes, including 6 but
kept IE as default browser. NN6 is behaving so far, but I won't ever
make it the default browser again.

Freda
--
Spaceship Earth: The problem for the passengers is that there is no
manual to identify all the parts, and no instructions for the