RE: Question About XML Format (was: Program Needed)

by bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:09:28 -0600
 To:  hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I prefer uppercase because it is easier to scan a file and pick out the
tags.  Others have defended the lowercase by pointing out that most editor
now color code the tags, but that makes it tool-dependent, which is
defeating some of the purpose of HTML.

For the past four months, I've actually been using a plain text editor and
have greatly enjoyed the level of control it gives me over my documents.