Re: namespace [was: Re: Images & mouseovers]

by John Allred <webmaster(at)mscounties.com>

 Date:  Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:00:20 -0500
 To:  Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
 Cc:  David Meadows <david(at)heroes.force9.co.uk>, hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Help me out, Chris. Is what you're describing here the same as using a
schema? If so, wouldn't it be cool if there was a ready-made resume
schema?

--John

--
John Allred / Jackson, Mississippi

Accessibility Resources:
HWG's AWARE site - http://aware.hwg.org/
W3C's WAI site - http://www.w3.org/WAI/
Campaign for a Non-Browser-Specific WWW -
http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters