Re: NN View Probs - the return

by "David Holm" <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>

 Date:  Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:42:22 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>http://www.thenetzone.co.uk/index.shtml
>
>Any ideas?
>- I tried to validate but the errors i could see were from scripts provided
>by companies, who then say don't modify their code.
>I was using NN4.7 and all it got to was the blue stripe background, and the
>printed the date script out correctly.
>
>The NN status bar seems to indicate that it loads up all the content, but
>doesn't display it all.
>
>Any ideas?
>Thanks in advance.

Right at the end of the page just before the end of the body instead of
closing a table with </table> you actually open a new table with <table>
this will prevent loading in Netscape. It does open in MSIE though. This is
a common occurence with Netscape and table tags.

--
David Holm <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>
System Administrator, River Communications