Re: Coordinate Mapping Software

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sat, 01 Jul 2000 22:50:18 CDT
 To:  2rnelson(at)concentric.net,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Although I have not had a need yet to create an image map, I've been
collecting URLs.  If you would like to try one or more of the following,
please feel free to do so.  Sorry, I can't recommend one.

Image  maps  software:
   http://www.concentric.net/~automata/hotspots.shtml
   http://www.mediatec.com/
   http://weyl.zib-berlin.de/imagemap/Mac-ImageMap.html
   http://www.boutell.com/mapedit/
   http://www.electrum.co.uk/mapper/faq.htm

Regards,
Susan Vollmer
http://www.fallenmartyrs.com

'The world of the poor teaches us that liberation will arrive only when the
poor are not simply on the receiving end of handouts from governments or
from the churches, but when they themselves are the masters and protagonists
of their own struggle for liberation.'
                  -- Oscar Romero