Re: Follow on from 'doctype question'

 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:09:04 -0400
 To:  Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lori,

The "link" in the DTD is required in order for the browser to be able to
reference the "rules" it is to display the document using.

I'm surprised to hear that your editor tries to go online, but hey, I don't
use an editor like that. So please, consider yourself as having taught the
(infamous) Fuzzy something new today.

I thank you for that!

HTH,
Fuzzy.