Re: easier way to select foreground figure

by DeadSock <deadsock(at)iname.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:30:51 +0700
 To:  lonna(at)itexas.net (Lonna Poland),
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:31 PM 11/10/98 -0600, Lonna Poland wrote:
>The two main programs I use are PSP4 and PS5.  I still
would like to know if
>there is such a thing as an easy way to select or pull out
a foreground
>figure from a picture, or to drop the whole background,
leaving just the
>foreground.... such as a person standing in front of a
building... or an
>ocean, and dropping that background or pulling the person
out to be able to
>place them on a totally different background.
[snip]

u can try maskpro from extensis, it is a plugin for
photoshop [and psp?]. they are giving away free demo
version. you can try it for 30 days, go to
http://www.extensis.com/

DeadSock <deadsock(at)iname.com>
http://members.xoom.com/deadsock/
KeyID 6D5FE5A9
Fingerprint B2 1D 2F 62 43 CE 9C 69  C6 CF E9 7F 81 CA DF 4F