Re: javascript usage stats?

by Susan Vollmer <susanvollmer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can only reference my own web site, but the stats on
it show that 99.73% have JavaScript enabled.

Because the site is educational / informational, it
seems like many of the visitors are students or
teachers at universities or high schools, plus some of
the members on the hwg and other design lists.

The web site stats for me show much greater variety in
screen resolution and colors.

  800x600     2199     58.03%

  1024x768     910     24.01%

   640x480     352     9.29%