Re: "Forms" HELL!!!

by KeithWBell(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sun, 23 Jan 2000 07:18:00 EST
 To:  WSherratt(at)aol.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 23/01/00 02:32:30 GMT Standard Time, WSherratt(at)aol.com
writes:

> Man, I was trying to put up a form for a greeting card designer
>  http://www.spi-web.co.uk/pipsqueek/order.htm
>  for some reason, the form doesn't email to the recipient!!

Donna hit the nail on the head in her two postings. Just to add to what she
said about remotely hosted CGI scripts, I can recommentd Response-O-Matic at

http://www.response-o-matic.com/

It's FREE, has many options, and most importantly has good instructions and
is easy to set up. I've used it succesfully on sites where the owner has no
CGI access.

Regards
Keith Bell