Re: Talk about GARISH!

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:33:20 +1030
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
"Andrew Angelopoulos" <angelopoulos(at)csi.com>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I hafta agree with Andrew. Although that yellow about knocked me off my
chair, the clown soon made up for that, and I kinda like the "ticket"
buttons...just because they're *different*.

I think it'll be great for kids and I bet you're having fun doing it too
fuzzy :)

Kym