Re: The Daily update...

by "pre-Raphaelite Shaolin" <pmsanders(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:53:00 -0600
 To:  "Ben Russo" <i.am.ben(at)sympatico.ca>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Another option.
    Instead of trying to do learn/do everything yourself, consider a virtual
team approach to some of the more complex tasks. Often this can be done in
trade, as a portfolio piece, etc.....

    Another host to consider is pair networks (www.pair.com) . I have been
very pleased with them for years.

            patrick